ESPN boasts eight presentations of each College Football Playoff Semifinal courtesy of the network’s signature CFP MegaCast production on Friday, December 31.
- In total, nearly 40 presentations will be available across the New Year’s Six, peaking with the CFP Semifinals as the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic highlights No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Cincinnati (3:30 p.m. ET) and the Capital One Orange Bowl features No. 2 Michigan and No. 3 Georgia (7:30 p.m.).
- Across all New Year’s Six games, ESPN will provide fans with three dozen different presentations across the six preeminent bowls. ESPN’s entire offering of the New Year’s Six is a preview of its presentation of the College Football Playoff National Championship Presented by AT&T on Monday, January 10, at 8 p.m.
Additional New Year’s Six Matchups:
- Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl: No. 12 Pittsburgh vs. No. 10 Michigan State
- PlayStation Fiesta Bowl: No. 9 Oklahoma State vs. No. 5 Notre Dame
- Rose Bowl Game Presented by Capital One Venture X: No. 11 Utah vs. No. 6 Ohio State
- Allstate Sugar Bowl: No. 7 Baylor vs. No. 8 Ole Miss
- Further details on the many different ways these presentations can be experienced and the technology used are available on ESPN’s website.
- Complete details regarding the College Football Playoff National Championship MegaCast offerings will be released following the CFP Semifinals. For a full schedule of ESPN’s college football postseason coverage, please check out this link.