The Orlando SlingShot and Orlando FreeFall are now open at ICON Park, making the entertainment complex the “Land of the Giants” with three world’s tallest attractions.
- The Orlando SlingShot at ICON Park stands at 300 feet, making it the world’s tallest slingshot.
- The two-tower attraction launches two riders out of an “exploding volcano” approximately 450 feet straight up into the sky, reaching speeds of up to 100 mph.
- The Orlando FreeFall at ICON Park stands at 430 feet, making it the world’s tallest free-standing drop tower.
- Thirty riders at a time can embrace the beautiful sites of ICON Park and I-Drive as the ride vehicle rotates around the gigantic tower and rises high into the skyline.
- Once the ride vehicle reaches the top, it’ll tilt forward 30 degrees and face the ground before free falling nearly 400 feet at speeds reaching over 75 mph.
- ICON Park is at the center of the Orlando Entertainment District. With free parking and conveniently located near I-4, Universal Boulevard and the Beachline, this premiere entertainment complex is easy to access for any Central Florida resident or Orlando tourist.
What they’re saying:
- Ritchie Armstrong, The SlingShot Group owner: “The SlingShot Group now has three world-record-setting attractions at ICON Park – The Orlando StarFlyer, SlingShot and FreeFall. We’re extremely excited to welcome guests from all over the world and give them the thrill of a lifetime!”
- Chris Jaskiewicz, ICON Park president and CEO: “ICON Park is devoted to creating unforgettable experiences for our guests. The world’s tallest slingshot and drop tower make great additions to our world-class line up. Between The SlingShot Group’s three towering attractions and The Wheel, the tallest observation wheel on the East Coast, ICON Park truly is the ‘Land of the Giants.’”