Earl of Sandwich, a favorite meal spot of many a Walt Disney World traveler, is now offering their popular Cannonball sandwich with a special vegan option.
- The popular dining location at Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs, Earl of Sandwich, is now offering a Vegan version of their popular Cannonball sandwich.
- The Cannonballs! Sandwich is Earl of Sandwich’s version of the classic Italian meatball sandwich. Covered in meatballs, mozzarella, with seasoning and marinara sauce, it has become one of the favorites of the restaurant’s menu.
- Now, the popular offering offers a Vegan friendly version of the sandwich who’s meatballs are not comprised of actual meat. Though the announcement didn’t mention specifics, it’s likely similar to Impossible burger meat or some other equivalent.
- The announcement notes that the sandwich is Vegan friendly, in that the sandwich proper qualifies, but it is made near other non-vegan offerings.
More About Earl of Sandwich:
- Earl of Sandwich is the home of “The World’s Greatest Hot Sandwich.” This popular Disney Springs location is a popular stop thanks to its selection of hot sandwiches, pizza breads, soups, salads, sides, wraps, and decadent desserts.
- Each sandwich creation begins with artisan loaves of bread baked to perfection and piled high with choice ingredients, including premium meats roasted fresh daily according to cherished family recipes.
- The location is also famous for some of their beverages, including their Earl Grey Lemonade, their unique take on the Arnold Palmer.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning