Tokyo Disney Resort has announced plans for this year’s Easter celebrations at both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea, beginning April 1st.
- At Tokyo Disneyland, Disney Easter will be held for the first time in three years, from April 1st to June 30th.
- Presented on the parade route, in a modified version, will be “Usatama on the Run!” featuring the Disney friends and the bunny-eared egg characters, “usatama,” having some wacky springtime fun.
- Merchandise and menu items related to the entertainment program will also be available beginning March 31st.
- In addition, guests can enjoy a special version of Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters, called “Astro Hero Time!” for a limited time from April 1st to August 31st. In this special version of the attraction, guests can take advantage of the opportunity to earn a high score by hitting certain targets in the attraction.
- At Tokyo DisneySea, guests will be able to enjoy colorful decorations and paintings inspired by springtime flowers and animals at Via Paperino in Mediterranean Harbor from April 1st to June 30th.
- Also perfect for spring will be the cherry blossom-themed menu items at restaurants offering “Seasonal Taste Selections” in commemoration of the 20th anniversary of Tokyo DisneySea.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning