The Disney Dress Shop continues to deliver delightful silhouettes and playful styles that are perfect for everyday wear and guaranteed to wow. Their latest full skirt dress inspired by Flo’s V-8 Cafe has appeared at the Disneyland Resort and is now available on shopDisney.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Start your engines and race on over to shopDisney where there’s a new 50’s retro dress in store themed to Cars.
- In the movie, Flo’s V-8 Cafe is a popular stop for the sentient vehicles and now Disney is bringing the aesthetic of her shop to a pattern fans will proudly wear.
- With its full skirt and vintage styling, this light green dress with pink accents is a fun nod to the era and a cute addition to your closet!
- The knee length dress features contrast sleeves, a defined waist, and square neckline. Adding to the look are icons of the Flo’s V-8 Cafe sign, tires, starbursts and of course the Flo herself.
- Whether you’re hosting a sock hop or heading to the parks for Dapper Day, this dress offers a flattering silhouette that combines the modern look of today's fashions with a vintage twist that’s fun and modest.
- The dress sells for $128.00 and is available in sizes XS-3X. A link to dress can be found below.
- Retro '50s dress
- Woven stretch sateen fabric
- Print pattern features Flo's V-8 Café logo, Flo, and stardust icons
- Matching print cuffs
- Contrast short sleeves and shoulders
- Zip back
- Gathered skirt
- Vintage styling
- 97% cotton / 3% spandex