ESPN Press Room shared that ESPN+ is going to stream 10 major league baseball spring training games.
- There will be two games per day from April 1st through April 5th with 13 MLB clubs in action.
- The defending World Series Champion, Atlanta Braves will appear twice.
- The regular season daily game schedule will start on opening day.
- The 10 game schedule will lead into ESPN+’s regular season daily game slate. This starts with opening day, April 7th.
- In total, 13 MLB clubs will appear on ESPN+ during spring training.
- There will be two appearances by the defending World Series Champion Atlanta Braves and also appearances by the Boston Red Sox, Los Angeles Angels, Los Angeles Dodgers, New York Yankees and Chicago White Sox.
- The MLB Spring Training presented by Camping World schedule will open today at 1 p.m. Eastern.
- The St. Louis Cardinals host the New York Mets. At 4 p.m. the White Sox will host the Oakland Athletics.
- Regular season games scheduled for the month of April will be announced in the coming days.
- Fri, Apr. 1 1 p.m. New York Mets vs. St. Louis Cardinals
4 p.m. Oakland Athletics vs. Chicago White Sox
- Sat, Apr. 2 1 p.m. Atlanta Braves vs. New York Yankees
3 p.m. San Francisco Giants vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- Sun, Apr. 3 1 p.m. Boston Red Sox vs. Atlanta Braves
9 p.m. Los Angeles Angels vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- Mon, Apr. 4 1 p.m. Philadelphia Phillies vs. New York Yankees
4 p.m. Chicago White Sox vs. Chicago Cubs
- Tue, Apr. 5 1 p.m. Minnesota Twins vs. Boston Red Sox
9 p.m. Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Los Angeles Angels