The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is slated to return Friday, November 11th and Saturday, November 12th, including the interactive food and beverage seminars, which return this year for the first time since 2019.
- During the educational seminars, guests can expand their knowledge of wine, beer, spirits, or pasta-making through hands-on learning experiences led by the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team.
- The 2022 seminar line-up includes:
- Pasta Making
- Wine Blending
- It’s Better to Wine in Italian (Italian Wines)
- Base to Bubbles (Champagne)
- Beer, Please
- Craft Cocktails
- The seminars will take place on Friday, November 11th and Saturday, November 12th prior to the outdoor festival. Beverage seminar tickets are $75 per person, excluding tax. Pasta Making tickets are $95 per person, excluding tax.
- All seminars require separate tickets and space is limited. Specific dates and times of each seminar are available at www.foodandwineclassic.com.
- The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at creatively spaced, outdoor stations featuring culinary and beverage selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway.
- The event runs from 5:30-9 p.m. on both days.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning