ABC News Live is set to present a primetime special tonight, April 27th, on the rise in antisemitism across the world with Bearing Witness: Fighting the Rise of Antisemitism.
- ABC News Live presents a primetime special on the rise in antisemitism cases across the world, which are at an all-time high according to the Anti-Defamation League. Airing on Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, the report highlights the importance of understanding the atrocities of the Holocaust so history does not repeat itself.
- Anchoring from the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, Kyra Phillips interviews Ella Mandel, a 95-year-old Holocaust survivor, who has spent every week for the past three decades teaching students about the atrocities she experienced.
- Chief national correspondent Matt Gutman reports on the mission to get Holocaust survivors out of Ukraine and to safety; correspondent Erielle Reshef documents the efforts to try and combat antisemitism, and correspondent Phil Lipof reveals his personal journey through the site of the concentration camp, Majdanek, that is now a museum in Poland.
- Also, Holocaust Memorial Museum director Sara Bloomfield shares why the work at the museum is so important.
- Bearing Witness: Fighting the Rise of Antisemitism streams Wednesday, April 27 (8:30-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC News Live and will be available on demand and on Hulu.
- Seni Tienabeso is executive producer, and Jon Schlosberg is senior producer for the special.
- ABC News Live is available on Hulu, The Roku Channel, YouTube TV, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon’s news app on Fire tablets and Fire TV devices, Xumo, Sling TV, Tubi, fuboTV, Haystack News, Facebook, ABCNews.com, the ABC News and ABC mobile apps, and standalone ABC News Live apps on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Apple TV.