Walt Disney Animation Studios’ 2014 box office hit Big Hero 6 is jumping into action on the big screen once again at Disney’s El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood in honor of Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Heritage Month.
- Hiro, Baymax, Fred, Go Go, Wasabi, and Honey Lemon are reuniting on the big screen at Disney’s El Capitan Theatre on May 24th and 25th.
- The exclusive re-release of Disney’s Big Hero 6 comes just in time for the end of Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Heritage Month.
- As with many recent El Capitan limited engagements, Disney+ is a presenting sponsor where fans can not only stream Big Hero 6, but also the Disney Channel animated series it inspired.
- Baymax is heading to Disney+ in his own short-form series, appropriately titled Baymax!
- The El Capitan Theatre will offer three showings of Big Hero 6 each day: 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 4:00 PM.
- Visit ElCapitanTheatre.com for more information and to purchase tickets.