- Deadline has revealed that Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) has been cast in the FX limited series Fleishman Is in Trouble.
- Radnor will play Adam, the husband of Libby, a character who narrates the novel.
- Author Taffy Brodesser-Akner serves as a writer on the television adaptation of his novel.
- The series follows Toby Fleishman, a recently single father who suddenly finds himself without the parental assistance of his ex-wife when she goes missing.
- The series is being produced by ABC Signature for FX and will stream exclusively on Hulu in the U.S. and Disney+/Star internationally.
Fleishman Is in Trouble Synopses:
“Fleishman Is in Trouble centers on recently separated forty-something Toby Fleishman, who dives into the brave new world of app-based dating with the kind of success he never had dating in his youth, before he got married at the tail-end of medical school. But just at the start of his first summer of sexual freedom, his ex-wife, Rachel, disappears, leaving him with the kids and no hint of where she is or whether she plans to return. As he balances parenting, the return of old friends, a promotion at the hospital that is a long time coming, and all the eligible women that Manhattan has to offer, he realizes that he’ll never be able to figure out what happened to Rachel until he can take a more honest look at what happened to their marriage in the first place.”
Fleishman Is in Trouble Cast: