We are only days away from the official opening of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT. It was announced that there will be no standby line for this attraction once it opens. You will only be able to ride if you have a virtual queue boarding group or purchase Lightning Lane. If you go to My Disney Experience, although this attraction is not available yet, it has been added on the homepage.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind’s virtual queue has officially been added to My Disney Experience — and although you cannot grab a boarding group until May 27th, it's exciting to see it on the page.
- Beginning May 27th, you will be able to grab a spot at 7 a.m.
- Make sure you are logged in and ready to go by 7 a.m. because spots will go extremely quickly.
- If you are not able to get one then, it will reopen one more time at 1 p.m.
- Unfortunately, if you do not get a virtual queue at either of those times, you will probably not be able to ride because it is highly likely it will have reached capacity.
- We still do not know how much the individual Lightning Lane will cost yet.