- The incredible Dave Filoni joined host Amy Ratcliffe on stage at Star Wars Celebration to announce Tales of the Jedi.
- Filoni says he’s taking what he learned in live-action and reapplying it back to animation. “It’s all just Star Wars to me.”
- Each animated story will feature different Jedi from the prequel era, such as Qui-Gon Jinn, Count Dooku and Ahsoka Tano.
Young Count Dooku
- Young Qui-Gon Jinn will also appear on the series alongside his old master. Liam Neeson will be reprising his role as Qui-Gon Jinn, while Neeson’s son will play the younger version of the character.
- Ahsoka Tano will also appear in the series, at a younger age than we’ve seen her before, along with her mother.
- The episode featuring Ahsoka was shown to attendees at the Star Wars Celebration panel.
- Actress Janina Gavankar, who voices Ahsoka’s mother, was introduced to Star Wars fans at the panel.
- Here is some additional concept art for the series:
- Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi will debut exclusively on Disney+ this fall.