- StarWars.com shared more information on Star Wars: Yoda, one of two new comic series announced at Star Wars Celebration.
- The new comic is set in the moments before Luke Skywalker’s arrival on Dagobah in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, as the Jedi reflects on his life and his regrets.
- Told in three arcs by three writers — Cavan Scott, Jody Houser, and Marc Guggenheim — the series will hurtle back in time to take readers to key moments in Yoda’s life during the prequel era and with a first story set in The High Republic, as he ruminates on the past. With covers from Phil Noto, artists Nico Leon, Luke Ross, and Alessandro Miracolo will illustrate the 10-issue run.
- Author Cavan Scott shares more on his careful approach to writing for Yoda in an interview on StarWars.com.
- Star Wars: Visions, the anime-inspired anthology series original animated shorts on Disney+, is also getting a comic book from Marvel, with a new story— not an adaptation.
- No further details on the comic series have been released at this time.