Give Kids The World Village will take its fundraising to new heights this summer when it hosts Qualatex Balloon Wonderland – one of the nonprofit’s most uplifting events ever!
- On Friday, July 15th, and Saturday, July 16th, Orlando’s Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress will come alive with vibrant colors and breathtaking flair as more than 400 balloon artists from around the world construct a life-sized replica of Give Kids The World Village – an 89-acre, whimsical nonprofit resort in Kissimmee, FL, that provides critically ill children and their families with magical week-long wish vacations at no cost.
- Tickets are on sale now, enabling guests to walk through the spectacular display, participate in fun family activities, take one-of-a-kind photos, enjoy delicious treats, and interact with performers including strolling magicians, balloon artists and other entertainers.
- Sponsored by Pioneer Balloon Company, the event will include an opening night Party in Wonderland on Friday from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm; the main event on Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm; and an After Hours Party on Saturday from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm, with all proceeds benefiting Give Kids The World.
- Balloon artisans and industry professionals from 22 countries will construct life-sized replicas of seven iconic venues from Give Kids The World Village during a build expected to take approximately 15,000 hours to complete. In all, it will take 500,000 biodegradable balloons to create the Balloon Wonderland installation.
What They’re Saying:
- Pioneer Balloon Company Marketing Strategies Director Cyndra Perez said: “We are very excited about bringing the wonder and excitement of balloon artistry to Orlando while raising funds for such an impactful charitable organization. We invite the entire community to join us for this truly monumental and meaningful event!”
- Pamela Landwirth, president and CEO of Give Kids The World said: “Children with critical illnesses face countless appointments, treatments and hospital stays, and they are often told “no” due to the limitations of their illness. With support from partners like Pioneer Balloon Company, we are thrilled to be able to provide these children and their families with a magical week of “yes” where they can forget their worries, experience joy, and spend priceless time together in a fantastical storybook oasis which attendees will have the opportunity to get a glimpse of during Balloon Wonderland.”