If you purchase a hotel plus ticket package or an Annual Pass for Disneyland Paris, you can now enjoy up to a year of free Disney+.
- Those who purchase Disneyland Paris hotel plus ticket package can now redeem up to a year of Disney+ for free.
- Meanwhile, those who purchase park tickets or Pass Annuels can also take advantage of Disney+ offers.
- Note that this is for new bookings only (or new pass purchases/renewals) and cannot be redeemed by active subscribers.
- Also notable is that the offer only applies to guests 18+ residing in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Portugal and Denmark.
- The free Disney+ period offered depends on which product you purchase:
- 12 Months With a Hotel + Tickets Package: Book any Hotel + Tickets package in a Disney Hotel and enjoy 12 months of Disney+.
- 3 Months with Park Tickets: Buy tickets worth £63 or more (excluding special events) and enjoy 3 months of Disney+
- 30 Days with an Annual Pass: Buy or renew an Annual Pass and enjoy 30 days of Disney+
How it Works: (according to the website)
Make a Booking:
- Book your Park Ticket (min. £63 excluding special events), Hotel + Tickets package or Annual Pass.
Check Your Inbox:
- You’ll receive an email within 48 hours of your booking confirmation with an activation link. Specific conditions apply to Annual Pass. See details below.
Sign Up for Disney+:
- Open the Disney+ activation email and you'll be directed to the Disney+ website. Make sure you activate your subscription before the time limit indicated in the email.
- Sit back, relax and stream the latest movies, exclusive TV shows and all your Disney favorites.
Am I eligible if I previously had Disney+?
- If you are a returning customer, you qualify for this Disney+ subscription offer.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you currently have an active Disney+ subscription.
- If you cancelled your Disney+ subscription, you will not be able to redeem this promotion until your current subscription ends.