This October, join Marvel Comics and some of your favorite heroes for tales of fangs, claws and silent, stalking swamp creatures to celebrate All Hallows’ Eve in Crypt of Shadows #1!
- Paying homage to the original 1970s Crypt of Shadows anthology series, this giant-sized one-shot will feature a collection of stories that showcase just how creepy the Marvel Universe can be.
- Fans can expect supernatural adventures starring Moon Knight, Wolverine, Elsa Bloodstone, Man-Thing, and Werewolf by Night, plus the return of Bloodline, the daughter of Blade who made her first appearance earlier this year in FREE COMIC BOOK DAY: Avengers/X-Men #1.
- Bringing the horror will be an incredible lineup of talent including former Marvel editor Chris Cooper, known for his groundbreaking work on the original Darkhold series, with a story featuring Morbius and the star of Cooper’s Darkhold saga, Victoria Montesi.
- Joining him with spine-chilling tales of their own will be creators Al Ewing, Danny Lore, Rebecca Roanhorse, Adam Warren, Chris Condon, Karen S. Darboe, Geoff Shaw, Ibrahim Moustafa, and more.
- The heroes of the Marvel Universe spend most of their time in the bright sun, flying high above it all…but every once in a while, they venture into the darkness that lurks in the hidden corners of the world. There lurk the creatures, the monsters, the vampires…the ones who prey on innocence and goodness…
- Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more information about Crypt of Shadows including story details and creative team announcements.
- In the meantime, check out the main cover above by Leinil Francis Yu and prepare yourself for the most terrifying comic book of the year when Crypt of Shadows #1 arrives on October 19th.