Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has an all-new Oktoberfest menu plus refreshing brews for its fifth annual Bier Fest. This all starts on August 12th and runs every Friday through Sunday until September 5th. This may be the perfect time to take advantage of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s limited-time BOGO ticket sale.
- Bier Fest at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay returns as festive as ever, with cabins throughout the park serving more than 50 drinks options, including seasonal, local and international brews.
- From the selection, non-beer options such as ciders and sours are also available to pair with an all-new Oktoberfest-inspired menu.
- This popular event, now in its fifth consecutive year, allows guests to sip, sample and savor, enjoy the tunes from rising local artists, step into immersive animal habitats and top-off a day of festive fun with Florida’s most thrilling rides.
- Bier Fest runs every weekend from Aug. 12th through Sept. 5th and is included with park admission.
- The menu for this year’s Bier Fest is a match made in heaven for all the foodies at heart. Guests can pair their brew of choice with all-new Oktoberfest-inspired menu offerings that include:
- NEW – Bratkartoffeln – Fried Potatoes with chives caramelized onions and bacon
- NEW – Konigsberger Klopse – German Meatballs in a white wine caper sauce
- NEW – Pretzel Bratwurst
- NEW – Sauerbraten Sliders
- NEW – Potato Pancakes
- NEW – Brisket Poutine
- NEW – Cheese Pierogis
- NEW – Ruben Brats
- An array of more than 50 types of drink offerings await all Bier Fest guests including lagers, ales, pilsners, IPAs and hefeweizens. Featured Tampa Bay area favorites include:
- NEW – Cigar City Fancy Papers Hazy IPA
- NEW – Leaven Brewing Cheeky Blonde
- NEW – Tampa Bay Brewing Reef Donkey
- NEW – Bitburger Premium Pilsner
- NEW – Coppertail Free Dive IPA
- NEW – Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc
Ciders and Sours Options:
- NEW – Keel Farms Agrarian Two Henrys Mango Cider
- NEW – Cigar City Homemade Apple Pie Cider
- NEW – Crooked Thumb Strawberry Sour
- NEW – Flying Boat Raspberry Passionfruit Sour
- Those wanting to delight and indulge should know that the best way to get a taste of all the flavors at this year’s Bier Fest is with a Sampler, which can be redeemed for any food or beverage item offered throughout the festival.
- Offering the best value for guests, Samplers start at $35 and are available in quantities of five, eight and 12.
- Pass Members have access to an exclusive 15-item Sampler for the same price as a 12-item Sampler.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
BOGO Tickets and Annual Passes:
- Bier Fest is included with park admission and one of the best ways to experience this year’s event is by becoming an Annual Pass Member for $13/month + tax with no down payment.
- With an Annual Pass, guests will enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits like free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise and more.
- Guests can also purchase the 2022 Fun Card, which offers park admission through December 31, 2022, for one low price or they can take advantage of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s limited time BOGO ticket sale.
- From August 1 through 14, guests who purchase a single-day ticket will receive a second ticket for free.