Amiah Miller and Bill Heck have reportedly joined the cast of Searchlight Pictures’ upcoming horror thriller Dust, according to Variety.
- Miller’s and Heck’s roles in the film are currently unknown.
- Miller’s previous credits include the role of Nova in 20th Century Studios War for the Planet of the Apes in 2017 as well as a role in the 2020 film The Water Man.
- Heck has starred in I’m Your Woman in 2020 and appeared in the 2018 Western anthology The Ballad of Buster Scruggs.
- More recently, Heck appeared in FX’s The Old Man alongside Jeff Bridges.
- They join a cast that already includes Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Sarah Paulson and Annaleigh Ashford.
- The film will be streamed on Disney DTC platforms and Hulu Original in the U.S.
More on Dust:
- Dust is set in 1930s Oklahoma and follows a woman who, during the region’s increasingly perilous dust storms, is convinced that a sinister presence is threatening her family.
- The film is directed by Will Joines and Karrie Crouse, and Crouse penned the script.
- Alix Madigan and Lucas Joaquin are producing.
- Dust commenced principal photography this week in Santa Fe, New Mexico.