Now that the D23 Expo has concluded, fans have been treated to non-stop news, celebrity encounters, and yes, exciting merchandise reveals. One of the charming collections to debut at Expo, was designed by Ann Shen and inspired by the cute kittens of The Aristocats.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The D23 Expo 2022 has officially wrapped up and one of the most anticipated elements was the new merchandise. Not only did guests have the chance to purchase the collections at D23, but now shopDisney is home to the newly launched products.
- Ann Shen brings her eye for color and love of Disney to a delightful home collection that’s simply purr-fect!
- Themed to The Aristocats, this new decorative series celebrates the furry feline siblings (Marie, Toulouse, and Berlioz) in a way that’s pretty and playful…something every lady would appreciate.
- Among the stylish accessories that will bring whimsy to your home are:
- Table Runner
- Throw Blanket
- Candle Holder
- Pet Bed
- Pet Toys
- And more
- Bright blues, soft pinks, a pinch of yellow and gold give fans plenty of options for pairing solid colors with cheery decor that’s as charming as it is functional.
- The Aristocats Collection by Ann Shen is available now on shopDisney and prices range from $19.99-$59.99.
- Links to the individual can be found below.
Free Shipping on shopDisney:
Don’t forget that purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
More from D23:
- So much happened at D23 Expo 2022 and we were there to bring it all to you! Catch up on the latest news right here on Laughing Place including updates on panels, presentations, and showfloor fun.