The landmark Harry P. Leu Gardens of Orlando, Florida are set to come to electric life once again this year with “Dazzling Nights,” an interactive holiday experience starting this November.
- Orlando’s 50-acre Harry P. Leu Gardens will transform once again into a stunning, winter wonderland featuring a million dazzling lights, shining forests, magical displays, music and beautiful sculptures during “Dazzling Nights” – a family-friendly adventure that gives guests the opportunity to embark on an unforgettable, three-quarter mile, interactive holiday experience. Dazzling Nights returns to Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando from November 25, 2022-January 1, 2023.
- Created by the trusted team behind the IMMERSE Festival and many more epic, immersive events and presented by AdventHealth, Dazzling Nights is an awe-inspiring, annual holiday event.
- A few snapshots of the all-new, totally redesigned 2022 adventure include:
- A brand-new, redesigned show
- A million lights that bring Leu Gardens to life
- Meet-and-greet characters in the Ice Castle
- A new yeti play area for kids and families
- 40' diameter snow dome with swirling snow
- 70' long candy cane vortex light tunnel
- Walk through a forest with giant, neon flowers
- A brand-new laser light show with live singers
- Expanded food and beverage options
- And so much more!
- In addition, Dazzling Nights has increased capacity this year, and the show is now a “choose your own adventure.” Instead of a linear show, guests are encouraged to explore the garden in any order they'd like, so they can choose how long to spend at each installation. New premium experience tickets are also available, featuring a premium outdoor lounge, “skip the line” access and more. Plus, due to popular demand, there is now a discounted child ticket.
- Dazzling Nights recently announced its expansion to Pittsburgh Botanic Garden, in addition to the return to Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens also being held November 25 – January 1.
What They’re Saying:
- Chief Creative Officer of Memoir Agency Cole NeSmith: “It’s so exciting to see Dazzling Nights continue to grow for our guests. This year’s Dazzling Nights features even more lights, new live entertainment, an expanded food menu and character meet-and-greets, plus a new yeti play area. We’re keeping this annual tradition fresh and exciting for repeat visitors, as well as first time guests!”
- Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer: "We're thrilled to welcome Dazzling Nights back to Leu Gardens for its third consecutive year because it's quickly become a cherished annual tradition for members, residents and visitors alike. This immersive family-friendly experience creates lasting memories and helps get our Central Florida community in the holiday spirit."