Harbor Nights will be returning to Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando this fall. This event is for those 21 and older and is a separate ticketed event.
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel’s food and wine event, Harbor Nights, returns to the picturesque Harbor Piazza this fall.
- Guests can celebrate ‘la dolce vita’ – the sweet life – in a place inspired by the beauty and charm of the seaside village of Portofino, Italy.
- The evening features select wines, sparkling wines and expertly-prepared food from each of the hotel’s restaurants, along with live music.
- Harbor Nights takes place outdoors (weather permitting) under the twinkling lights of the hotel’s majestic Harbor Piazza, one of Orlando’s most unique outdoor event spaces.
- Harbor Nights is an adults only (ages 21+) event.
- Friday, October 21st, 2022
- 6:30 pm
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando
- 5601 Universal Boulevard Orlando, Florida 32819
- Tickets start at $79 plus fees and tax. Limited VIP tickets are $109 plus fees and tax and include all the benefits of a regular Harbor Nights ticket, plus reserved seating in a special area with a private wine station and passed hors d’oeuvres.
- For more information and to purchase tickets for Harbor Nights on October 21st, visit: HarborNights.eventbrite.com.
Laughing Place recommends UniversalFanTravel.com for all your Universal Orlando Resort travel planning