- Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom are now back to their previously scheduled operating hours following an adjusted schedule for yesterday’s reopening.
- Today’s park hours are:
- Magic Kingdom: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- EPCOT: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park will reopen on Sunday, October 2nd.
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf and Fairways Miniature Golf will remain temporarily closed at this time.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is currently closed for the season.
- Partially used multi-day theme park tickets with a validity window impacted by closure due to Hurricane Ian will be automatically extended to allow use of the remaining unused ticket days through September 30th, 2023.
- Both Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and the Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will remain temporarily closed at this time.
- Performances of Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue have been canceled at this time in light of the temporary closure of Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Guests with prepaid reservations will be automatically canceled and refunded.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning