Former Grey's Anatomy star Jesse Williams has joined the cast of Hulu’s Only Murders in the Building, according to Deadline.
- Williams will joining the cast of the upcoming third season of the hit Hulu Original series in a recurring role.
- The Grey’s Anatomy alum will play a documentarian who expresses interest in the latest case being worked on by Mabel Mora, Charles Haden-Savage and Oliver Putnam – played by Selena Gomez, Steve Martin and Martin Short, respectively.
- Williams played Dr. Jackson Avery for 12 seasons in ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy and has appeared in films like The Cabin in the Woods and other series like Little Fires Everywhere.
- In addition to his acting and producing career, Williams is a partner and board member of Scholly, the number one scholarship app in the world.
- Williams joins a star-studded cast that already added Paul Rudd with its season two finale.
About Only Murders in the Building:
- Only Murders in the Building is an American mystery-comedy television series created by Steve Martin and John Hoffman.
- The ten-episode first season premiered on Hulu in August 2021.
- The plot follows three strangers played by Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez, with a shared interest in a true crime podcast.
- The series has received critical acclaim for its comedic approach to crime fiction, as well as the performances and chemistry among the lead performers.