Chef Stefan Riemer made special appearances today at World of Disney to celebrate the launch of the new Donald Duck Munchling in both the store and Amorette’s Patisserie.
- The debut of the Donald Duck pastry and Munchling marks the first time the Walt Disney World food and beverage team has collaborated with the Disney Munchlings team to create the amazing cake.
- Check out the special presentation of both the Munchling and the pastry in the video below:
- The new Munchling is available now at World of Disney at Disney Springs.
- As for the pastry, it consist of vanilla chiffon cake, japanese sponge roll, yuzu curd, yuzu chantilly, caramel ganache, blueberry jam and jalapeno jam.
- You can pick up the new Donald Duck Munchling pastry at Amorette’s Patisserie now for $14.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning