Walt Disney World has announced adjusted operating hours for tomorrow, November 10th following the passing of Hurricane Nicole through Central Florida.
- Walt Disney World theme parks will reopen in a phased approach beginning at noon tomorrow, November 10th. Planned theme park operating hours for tomorrow are:
- Magic Kingdom: Noon to 6:00 p.m. (Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. to midnight.)
- EPCOT: 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom: 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Fantasmic! will not be presented tomorrow due to the production setup.)
- Transportation to theme parks will begin 30 minutes prior to the scheduled reopening time.
- Reservations for bookable experiences within the theme parks will resume at the scheduled park reopening time.
- Disney Springs will begin a phased reopening at noon tomorrow, November 10th.
- Disney Bus transportation to Disney Springs will resume at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow.
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf and Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf remain closed tomorrow, and may reopen on Friday, November 11th.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will remain temporarily closed tomorrow, and may reopen Friday, November 11th (Disney’s Blizzard Beach is currently closed).
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground is anticipated to reopen tomorrow following an assessment of storm impacts. Tomorrow’s performance of the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will be canceled.
- The Treehouse Villas at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort will reopen for guests checking in tomorrow.
- At this time, all other Walt Disney World Resort hotels remain open to guests.
- As previously shared, character breakfasts at Disney Resort hotels will not include characters tomorrow morning.
- Of course, all reopening timelines are tentative, and may change at any time.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning