Mondo, in conjunction with Hollywood Records and Marvel Music, have released an epic vinyl version of the soundtrack of Marvel Studios’ Werewolf by Night.
- Werewolf by Night is Michael Giacchino’s directorial debut, and he also provided a grandiose and gothic score.
- The score is big, bold and beautiful, mixing incredibly deft and light strings with boomy-brass and thunderous percussion, all tied together with some melodic otherworldly choral flourishes. As with all of his scores, it works perfectly as a standalone album as much as it does within the film.
- The release features original artwork by Francesco Francavilla, and is pressed on a 180 gram Bloodstone colored vinyl, and includes one of eight randomly inserted Lobby Cards.
- A Marvel Special Presentation
- Werewolf By Night: Mane Title
- Ulysse's Rant
- There Is No Peace Without Tuba
- Scot Free
- Big Shoes To Fill
- A Farewell to Arm
- Tales from the Crypt
- Two Lefts Make a Right
- Elsa's Ted Talk
- All The World's A Cage
- Beach Blanket Betrayal
- World's Worst Makeover
- Where's Wolf
- I Don't Know Jack
- Mane on Ends
- End Shredits (Dub Version)
- The haunting score is also available to stream on multiple platforms, including:
- Apple Music
- Amazon Music
- YouTube Music
- The soundtrack consists of 16 tracks, including the new sounder that introduces the “Marvel Special Presentation.”
- You can stream Michael Giacchino’s Werewolf by Night soundtrack here.
About Werewolf by Night:
- On a dark and somber night, a secret cabal of monster hunters emerge from the shadows and gather at the foreboding Bloodstone Temple following the death of their leader. In a strange and macabre memorial to the leader’s life, the attendees are thrust into a mysterious and deadly competition for a powerful relic—a hunt that will ultimately bring them face to face with a dangerous monster. Inspired by horror films of the 1930s and 1940s, the chilling special aims to evoke a sense of dread and the macabre, with plenty of suspense and scares along the way as we explore a new corner of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Marvel’s Werewolf by Night is streaming now on Disney+. Check out Mack’s review here.
Sign up for Disney+ or the Disney Streaming Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu) now