While it remains covered, the signage for the brand new Roundup Rodeo BBQ coming to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has been installed.
- Work continues on the Roundup Rodeo BBQ restaurant coming soon to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Toy Story Land.
- The latest visible update sees the restaurant’s entry signage installed.
- Looking at the concept art below, we can get a taste of what the sign will look like when it is uncovered.
- Note that the lanterns installed on the structure are not featured in the concept art.
- Set to open later this year (or possibly 2023 at this point) in Andy’s Backyard, is the previously announced (way back in 2019!) Roundup Rodeo BBQ restaurant!
- In this unique, fun, family-friendly dining experience, guests will enjoy delicious barbecue fare while surrounded by a kaleidoscope of toys, games, and playsets that Andy has brought together to create his one-of-a-kind rodeo.
- Stepping into the lobby and waiting area, guests experience first-hand what it feels like to be one of Andy’s toys, before progressing into two larger dining room spaces where Andy’s rodeo takes place.
- Here, the rodeo will be in full swing, with western town and train station playsets mixing with surprising, playful details, like some fan-favorite Pixar characters as they’ve never been seen before!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning