To celebrate Spider-Man's 60th anniversary, Insomniac Games joined forces with Marvel to spin up five Beyond Amazing variant covers, featuring art inspired by the Marvel’s Spider-Man franchise.
- With this week’s release of “Spider-Man: The Lost Hunt #2,” which boasts the final installment by Oliver Fetscher, Marvel is proud to present all five Insomniac Beyond Amazing Variant Covers.
- The variant covers released with “The Amazing Spider-Man #13,” “The Amazing Spider-Man #14,” “Dark Web #1,” “Spider-Man #3,” and “Spider-Man: The Lost Hunt #2″ and featured stunning artwork by Daryl Mandryk, John Staub, Bobby Hernandez, Dennis Chan, and Oliver Fetscher, respectively.
- Don't miss all five Insomniac Beyond Amazing Variant Covers, now on sale from Marvel Entertainment.
The Amazing Spider-Man #13 Cover by Daryl Mandryk
The Amazing Spider-Man #14 Cover by John Staub
Dark Web #1 Cover by Bobby Hernandez
Spider-Man #3 Cover by Dennis Chan
Spider-Man: The Lost Hunt #2 Cover by Oliver Fetscher
- Marvel's Spider-Man and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales are now available on PS5, PS4, and PC, with Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 arriving on PS5 in Fall 2023.
What they’re saying:
- Artist Bobby Hernandez: "A great comic book cover is like a great movie poster: It should pull you and your interest in. It should show elements of the story without giving the story away. It suggests the tone and emotion of the story within the pages you are about to read. You mix that with awesome composition and design, and I feel like that truly lends itself to a great cover."
- Artist Dennis Chan: "For me personally, what makes a book cover great is the emotion it reflects. If the cover art can capture the audience at an emotional level, I would consider it successful.”