- There’s a fine line between attachment and compassion. Marvel’s Star Wars: Yoda miniseries finds the legendary Jedi Master reflecting on his long life, recalling adventures and missions of the past.
- Issue #1 saw Yoda, during the era of the High Republic, heading to Turrak in an effort to help peaceful villagers fend off an attack by raiding marauders. And he has grown fond of his new friends.
- In StarWars.com’s exclusive first look at Yoda #2, the Grandmaster of the Jedi Council returns to Turrak, believing his mission is not yet complete. His peers on the council, however, question his decision, while a threat to the Scalvi people seems to loom…
- Yoda #2, written by Cavan Scott and illustrated by Nico Leon, with a cover by Phil Noto, arrives December 28th.
- The comic is available for pre-order now on ComiXology and at your local comic shop.
- Check out the preview images from the issue below:
- Check out some of Mike’s latest Star Wars comic reviews here.