National Geographic Expeditions have announced a lineup of signature land trips, river cruises, and private expeditions for 2024.
- National Geographic Expeditions announces its full lineup of Signature Land trips, River Cruises and Private Expeditions with unforgettable experiences for travelers around the world in 2024.
- Travelers will have their pick of experiences, from a safari in Tanzania to an immersion in the timeless culture of Japan.
- Sail the Rhine on a world-class ship, exploring half-timbered villages and rolling wine country on a summertime sail through four countries.
- Or, get a close-up look at conservation in Costa Rica, meeting scientists at three research stations while exploring the cloud forest, wetlands, volcanoes, and coastal mangroves.
Bookings for 2024 Signature Land trips, River Cruises and Private Expedition itineraries open to the public on Jan. 12. Bookings open early for the following travelers:
- Jan. 6 – Lifelong Explorers
- Jan. 10 – Past National Geographic Expeditions Guests
- Jan. 11 – Disney Vacation Club Members, Golden Oak Residents and Club 33 members
- Jan. 12 – Bookings open for general public
Early Booking Offer:
- Travelers interested in booking a vacation in 2024 with National Geographic Expeditions can also save with an early booking offer.
- Book before April 7, 2023 and save $400 per person on all available North America Signature Land departures and $500 per person on all available International Signature Land departures for travel between Jan. 2024 and June 2024.
- Travelers can also save $750 per person on all available 2024 River Cruise departures, excluding the Jordan Extension and Petra Extension itineraries.