In celebration of the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company, Chase has released some new card designs including a special Disney100 card.
- The new design features Mickey and Minnie in black and white outfits inside the number 100.
- Chase Disney Premier Cardmembers can get an exclusive metal card when choosing the 100 Years of Wonder design.
- In addition to the new Disney100 design, Disney fans can select new designs featuring:
- Retro Walt Disney World
- Unfortunately, in order to make way for new designs, the Walt Disney World 50th, Mickey & Pals, Tink and Millennium Falcon card designs have been discontinued.
About the Chase Disney Visa Cards:
- Disney Visa Card, Disney Premier Visa Card and Disney Visa Debit Card perks include:
- Save 10% on select purchases at shopDisney.com.
- Pose for special photos at private Cardmember locations at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort.
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort.
- 10% off select dining locations most days at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort.
- 15% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort.
- 10% off the non-discounted price of select recreation experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Additionally, Disney Premier Visa Cardmembers earn 5% in Disney Rewards Dollars on card purchases made directly at DisneyPlus.com, Hulu.com or ESPNPlus.com, 2% on card purchases at grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations and most Disney locations and 1% on all other card purchases. Disney Visa Cardmembers earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases with no earn limits.