Harrison Ford is donning the iconic whip and fedora of Indiana Jones once again for Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, opening in theaters this June. A short TV spot for the film debuted during tonight’s big game.
- The new TV spot features Indiana Jones, both young (a de-aged Harrison Ford) and old, facing off against Mads Mikkelsen’s villainous character, Jürgen Voller.
- We also get a few glimpses of Phoebe Waller-Bridge as Helena Shaw, as well as the return of John Rhys-Davies as Sallah.
- Watch the TV spot for yourself below:
- This TV spot follows the first trailer for Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, which was released back in December 2022. You can watch that trailer below:
- Starring along with Ford are:
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag)
- Antonio Banderas (Pain and Glory)
- John Rhys-Davies (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
- Shaunette Renee Wilson (Black Panther)
- Thomas Kretschmann (Das Boot)
- Toby Jones (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom)
- Boyd Holbrook (Logan)
- Oliver Richters (Black Widow)
- Ethann Isidore (Mortel)
- Mads Mikkelsen (Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore)
- Directed by James Mangold, the film is produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall and Simon Emanuel, with Steven Spielberg and George Lucas serving as executive producers.
- John Williams, who has scored each Indy adventure since the original Raiders of the Lost Ark in 1981, is once again composing the score.
- The highly anticipated fifth installment of the iconic franchise will open in theaters on June 30th, 2023.