It won’t be long before Star Wars fans can dive into the untold adventures of former Jedi, Ahsoka Tano in her new standalone series Ahsoka. In anticipation of the upcoming show, Heroes & Villains have introduced a stunning, unique apparel collection themed to the heroine that will have everyone channeling the Force.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- One of the first Ahsoka-inspired apparel collections to debut hails from Heroes & Villains and features a gorgeous ombre color scheme in shades of blue and white that represent the markings on her iconic montrals. The collection includes:
- And more
- Bold colors, large lettering and distinct symbols tied to Ahsoka are featured throughout the collection and select items even include Aurebesh lettering with phrases like “Fight Like A Girl” and “I Am No Jedi.”
- Ahsoka’s unique look and athletic, functional style provides plenty of inspiration for this collection and translates well across a range of products including a sleek leather bomber jacket, comfy wide leg pants, a roomy cowl-neck sweater and boxy tees.
- Guests will find the Ahsoka collection available now on HeroesVillains.com and prices range from $36.00-$140.00.
- Links to some of our favorite styles can be found below.
Star Wars: Ahsoka features Rosario Dawson in the title role, and hails from executive producers Dave Filoni (co-creator Star Wars Rebels) and Jon Favreau (The Mandalorian). The limited series will stream on Disney+ in August 2023.