The best fans in the entire galaxy are counting down the days to May the Fourth when they can fully celebrate Star Wars Day in style! High-end fashion brand, Kith, is joining the fun too and is previewing a new apparel and home goods collection inspired by the 40th Anniversary of Return of the Jedi.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- One of the best parts of Star Wars Day is the introduction of merchandise collections featuring characters from the beloved Star Wars universe.
- This year, Kith is bringing the galaxy far, far away to their line of apparel with new styles for adults, kids and the home.
- The brand announced a new Star Wars-inspired collection designed in celebration of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi that boasts impressive prints and patterns that seem to have jumped right off the screen.
- Archival illustrations, graphics and movie posters were reimagined through Kith’s lens to create a range of designs with premium execution.
- This collection marks the second collaboration between Lucasfilm and Kith and launches on Star Wars Day, May the 4th, at Kith shops globally and on Kith.com.
- The collection will also release at Kith’s shop-in- shops at Bergdorf Goodman, Hirshleifers, and Selfridges.
- Check back soon for links to the individual items.
Apparel for Every Faction
- The Jedi Varsity Jacket is also satin-lined and is constructed with Italian Manteco wool fabric, highlighting green & red lightsaber patches and “For the Rebellion” embroidery on the front, as well as a prominent Yoda patch on the back.
- The Anniversary Varsity Jacket, crafted from heavyweight Italian Manteco wool fabric and fully satin-lined, features all-over Return of the Jedi-themed embroidery and patches complimented by Swarovski crystals.
- The Stormtrooper Coaches Jacket, crafted from custom woven tapestry jacquard, showcases an all-over stormtrooper design, Kith-branded metal snap closures on the front, and a Kith classic logo at the chest.
- The C-3PO Quarter Zip pull-over, made from premium 450GSM cotton fleece with a heavy stone wash, spotlights all-over artwork of C-3PO being worshiped by the Ewoks and is finished with a Kith-branded Excella zipper collar.
Around the Home
Kith’s Star Wars collection is complete with a variety of accessories and decorative household goods, including cookie jars, wall posters, and wall clocks.
- The 100% ceramic character designs include a soft-touch finished Darth Vader cookie jar, a metallic glaze-finished Stormtrooper cookie jar, and a custom glaze-finished Boba Fett cookie jar.
- The 36″x24″ wall posters highlight Darth Vader, Yoda, and Japanese lettering Return of the Jedi designs.
- Gloss-finished wall clocks feature co-branded Millennium Falcon and Darth Vader–inspired designs.
- The headwear offering consists of custom Kith-branded and 59FIFTY New Era caps in a variety of premium fabrics, all highlighting galactic motifs and co-branding throughout.
NYC Launch on May 3rd:
- To celebrate the launch of the collection, Kith will host a special first-look event on May 3rd at the Village East by Angelika Theater in New York City.
- Tickets to attend are free and will only be available via drawings exclusively on the Kith App.
- The drawings go live at 9AM EDT on Friday, April 28th and close at 11:59PM EDT on Sunday, April 30th.
Follow along for more Star Wars fun by checking our Star Wars Day tag page that features the latest news, reviews, merchandise and more. May the Force Be With You!