The Force is strong with Hasbro this year and their Star Wars action figure lines the Black Series and Vintage Collection. In fact, as part of today’s Fanstream, the brand celebrated Star Wars Day (May the 4th) and showcased a new range of collectibles opening for pre-order during the fan-created holiday.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Star Wars Day has finally arrived (almost) and naturally, Hasbro is bringing fans even more toys and action figures to get excited about.
- During today’s Star Wars Day Fanstream, the team at Hasbro revealed new figures coming to the Black Series and Vintage Collection as well as an electronic helmet to make your cosplay dream a reality.
- The new reveals include characters from movies and series like Return of the Jedi, Obi-Wan Kenobi and The Mandalorian as well as popular video games The Old Republic, and Battlefront II.
- Fans can bring their display cases to life with 6-inch scale figures in the Black Series or relish the early era of collectibles with the Vintage Collection and its assortment of 3 3/4-inch scale action heroes and villains.
- Both lines of figures feature premium detail, deco and multiple points of articulation for imaginative play or dynamic display.
- There’s also a new electronic helmet in the Black Series that’s inspired by the Mandalorian Axe Woves that older fans will love.
- Act out favorite scenes or create new adventures with this awesome accessory that includes a drop-down rangefinder, light-up LEDs that flash in a “hunting” pattern as well as an LED-illuminated heads-up display.
- New Hasbro collectibles will be available for pre-order starting May 4th (Star Wars Day) at 1pm ET at Hasbro Pulse and other retailers like our friends at Entertainment Earth.
- The Black Series Gaming Greats General Grievous (Battle Damaged) will be available exclusively at GameStop and The Vintage Collection Luke Skywalker & Grogu will be exclusive to Target.
- Check back soon for links to the individual products.
A skilled warrior and privateer, Axe Woves travels the galaxy as a Mandalorian mercenary.
Wicket’s friendly, adventurous and mischievous nature makes him a leader among the other young Ewoks. Clever and courageous, Kneesaa embarks on adventures with her Ewok friends on Endor’s forest moon.
- Ages 4 years & up
- Approx. Retail Price: $36.99
- Available for pre-order 5/4 at 1 pm ET at Hasbro Pulse and additional fan channel retailers.
- Includes 2 figures, 2 entertainment-inspired accessories and 2 collector coins.
A legendary Sith Lord, Darth Malgus emerges from hiding with a mysterious plan that could secure his legacy in the annals of the Sith.
Kaleesh cyborg General Grievous was a brilliant Separatist military strategist whose mere presence caused unease amongst his enemies.
- Ages 4 years & up
- Approx. Retail Price: $33.99
- Available for pre-order 5/4 at 1 pm ET exclusively at GameStop
- Includes figure and 4 Lightsaber accessories.
To help him hone his skills and understand the ways of the Force, Grogu trains with a new Jedi Master: Luke Skywalker.
STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION LUKE SKYWALKER & GROGU
- Ages 4 years & up
- Approx. Retail Price: $27.99
- Available for pre-order 5/4 at 1 pm ET exclusively at Target
- Includes 2 figures and 15 entertainment-inspired accessories including a training remote and two Lightsabers.
Wicket was the brave young Ewok who willingly joined the Rebellion and aided in the battle against the Empire on the forest moon of Endor.
To rescue Han Solo from the clutches of Jabba the Hutt, Leia Organa hatches a plan to disguise herself as a bounty hunter – with Chewbacca as her captive.
Ahsoka Tano, a young Togruta, was the Padawan learner to Anakin Skywalker and a hero of the Clone Wars.
Improvements to clone armor and equipment were made throughout the Clone Wars; by its final battles, nearly all clones had switched to improved “Phase II” armor.
MagnaGuards, implacable droids who guarded key Separatist leaders, proved tough opponents for the Jedi with their deadly electrostaffs. They could even keep fighting after losing limbs or heads.
After entrusting Luke Skywalker with Grogu’s care, The Mandalorian – known to few as Din Djarin – sets off to learn more about the origins of his people.
The Grand Inquisitor leads an elite cadre of Force-sensitive interrogators and hunters tasked with tracking down Jedi survivors who escaped Order 66.
Free Shipping at Entertainment Earth:
Laughing Place is pleased to share a special Entertainment Earth affiliate link! Shop using our EE.toys/LPFAN link—or enter code LPFAN at checkout: Save 10% on in-stock items and Free Standard Shipping on purchases of $59+.
Follow along for more Star Wars fun by checking our Star Wars Day tag page that features the latest news, reviews, merchandise and more. May the Force Be With You!