Bees will buzz, kids will blow dandelion fuzz, and we’ll be doing whatever Frozen fans do in summer. The hit Broadway musical Frozen is celebrating the beginning of the warmest season with the release of three all-new music videos featuring the cast of the popular show.
Recorded at The Bridge Studio in Brooklyn this year, these three clips showcase the talents you’ll find onstage when you see Frozen at New York’s St. James Theatre. First up, appropriately enough, is “In Summer,” as performed by Ryann Redmond, the first female to play the beloved snowman.
Watch In Summer – FROZEN on Broadway:
Next we’ve got “Love is an Open Door,” performed by Patti Murin as Anna and Joe Carroll as Hans.
Watch Love is an Open Door – FROZEN on Broadway:
And finally, there’s “Kristoff Lullaby,” a new song written for the Broadway musical, performed by Noah J. Ricketts as Kristoff.
Watch Kristoff Lullaby – FROZEN on Broadway:
- The cast of Disney’s Frozen Broadway musical released three new music videos to celebrate the first day of summer.
- The fun-filled arrangements are by Frozen music supervisor and two-time Tony Award winner Stephen Oremus and music director Brian Usifer, based on the award-winning songs from the original film by Oscar-winners Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez.
- Frozen joined Disney Theatrical hits Aladdin and The Lion King as one of the most popular and best-selling shows on Broadway when it opened on March 22, 2018.
- Frozen has emerged as the biggest hit musical of the last two seasons, breaking four St. James Theatre house records.
- In addition to the Broadway company, a North American Frozen tour will launch this fall, and the show’s global footprint will soon expand to include productions in London and Australia in 2020 and in Hamburg in 2021.
What they’re saying:
“Disney’s struck gold! Sumptuous sets, gorgeous costumes, and plenty of special effects to wow the audience!” – The New York Post
“Thrilling… genuinely moving… inspired stagecraft.” – The New Yorker
“With the magic, the dancing, and all those iconic tunes, Frozen was born to be a stage musical!” – The Evening Standard
“Frozen will burn up Broadway for years to come!” – The Telegraph
Frozen is now playing at the St. James Theatre in New York City. For more information and ticketing resources, be sure to visit the show’s official website.