(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- It turns out that this Midnight Masquerade Series will also feature a weekly, individual release of each doll.
- Unfortunately, the first doll, Esmeralda has already sold out on shopDisney however she may still be available at select Disney Stores.
- Each doll releases every Saturday from October 5 to November 2 online at 7 am PT and at select Disney store locations on a first come, first serve basis:
- The Midnight Masquerade Dolls retail for $129.95 each.
- shopDisney is introducing a second edition of collector dolls featuring five Disney ladies—three of which were not part of the first Designer Doll collection.
- The Midnight Masquerade Series was inspired by the magic of moonlit balls and the elegance of beloved Disney heroines.
- Designed by Disney Store artists, each limited edition doll comes with an intricately crafted mask that features iconic motifs, adding a touch of exquisite glamour to any collection.
- This gorgeous collection includes:
- Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
- Belle from Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- Cinderella from Cinderella (1950)
- Megara from Hercules (1997)
- Rapunzel from Tangled (2010)
- Magical details:
- Limited Edition of 400
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes five Disney Designer Collection Midnight Masquerade Series Dolls, each in its own display case
- The Midnight Masquerade Series retails for $649.95 and can be pre-order now. The series is expected to be available by November 2, 2019.
Rapunzel – November 2
Megara – October 26
Cinderella – October 19
Belle – October 12
Esmeralda – October 5