Disney Channel has extended its deal with Emmy nominated writers and producer Travis Braun, greenlighting a new Disney Junior series called Pupstruction.
- Disney Channel announced today at the TCA Summer Press Tour that T.O.T.S. creator Travis Braun has extended his deal with the network.
- The announcement included the reveal of a new series for Disney Junior called Pupstruction, which follows the adventures of the world’s first all-dog construction company.
- The main character’s name is Phinny, an innovative corgi who is also the smallest member of the crew, determined to prove that his size can’t hold back his big dreams and ideas.
- Vic Cook also serves as executive producer and Robyn Brown is co-producer/story editor. Abigail Nesbitt is supervising director.
- The series is produced by Titmouse in association with Disney Junior and is slated to premiere on Disney Junior and Disney+ in 2023.
- In addition to creating T.O.T.S. and Pupstruction, Travis Braun has worked as a writer and executive producer on Fast Layne, Vampirina, Puppy Dog Pals and Muppet Babies.
- Braun also has a live-action DCOM in development.
What They’re Saying:
- Travis Braun: "I'm thrilled to continue to call Disney my home and bring imaginative, new worlds to life under the thoughtful leadership of Peter Rice, Gary Marsh, Joe D'Ambrosia, Ayo Davis and their teams. We share a passion for telling rich stories that matter to audiences around the world in the way that Disney's content always has. It is truly a privilege to help write this next chapter of the magic that I grew up on."