With two excellent water parks at the Walt Disney World Resort, it can be hard to pick which one to visit. Luckily, we are here to help, with a new “5 Minute Disney” video that helps answer that question.
- Disney’s two water parks are Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Both are highly themed, with attractions for thrill seekers, families and kids, along with a lazy river and giant wave pool.
- Depending on where your priorities lie, however, one park might just come out on top if you only have the chance to visit one.
- In the video, our own Doobie runs down the attractions, food offerings and experiences of both parks, helping you decide which water park to visit on your next trip.
- It of course should be noted that Blizzard Beach is currently closed indefinitely for refurbishment. It will reopen in the future, but there is no confirmed reopening date at the moment.
- For more water park fun, check out our report from Typhoon Lagoon last week.