- Get your drink with an extra side of snark with the Timon Sipper, debuting at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 3rd.
- Walt Disney World recently released a Pumbaa Popcorn Bucket and this Timon Sipper is the perfect compliment, completing the best friend duo from Disney’s 1994 classic The Lion King.
- According to an Instagram post by Disney’s official DisneyEats Instagram account, Guests will be able to find the Timon Sipper at Trek Snacks, Cornivores, The Feeding Ground, and select ice cream carts throughout the park.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom previously released a Baby Simba Popcorn Bucket in 2020, which allows its carrier to feel like Rafiki presenting the new prince atop Pride Rock.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is home to Festival of the Lion King, a live show featuring the hit songs from the film paired with exciting performances, including trampolinists, aerialists, and a fire dancer.
- Your Pumbaa isn’t complete without Timon… or your Timon isn’t complete without your Pumbaa… Don’t they look cute together?