Inspired by the cuisine from the exciting new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge themed lands at Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel and Marc Sumerak is the ultimate source for creating out of-this-world meals and treats from Black Spire Outpost and beyond.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- This amazing new cookbook is inspired by the stories and cuisine from Disney’s biggest single themed land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Engaging, fun, and informative, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook is the definitive guide to the delectable cuisines of a galaxy far, far away.
- Today, the book’s publisher, Insight Editions, gave fans a sneak peek at the cookbook sharing recipes for Yobshrimp Noodle Salad and Fried Endorian Tip-Yip.
About the cookbook:
- Written from the unique culinary perspective of Strono “Cookie” Tuggs, the head chef at Maz Kanata’s castle on Takodana, this cookbook provides Star Wars fans with a wealth of delicious galactic recipes for home cooks of all skill levels.
- Chelsea Monroe-Cassel is the coauthor of the bestseller A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook, The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook and the author of World of Warcraft: The Official Cookbook. Her work is a synthesis of imagination and historical research. This passion has led her to a career of transforming imaginary foods into reality.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook is published by Insight Editions and is scheduled for release on November 5th, 2019. Pre-orders are available now.
More Star Wars:
- The opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge was far from the only Star Wars event this year. In fact, 2019 will be one of the most momentous in the history of the Star Wars saga.
- The highly anticipated release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (due in theaters in December), the first live-action Star Wars television series, The Mandalorian, coming this fall to Disney+, and more.