Back in December, the Swan and Dolphin Resort at Walt Disney World confirmed that their popular Food & Wine Classic would be returning for a ninth year. Now the resort has shared some details on the menu that will be available during the event taking place Friday, October 26th and Saturday, October 27th. This year’s selections include some returning festival favorites alongside delightful new dishes. To see more and to book your tickets, visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com.
Notable new dishes on the 2018 menu include:
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp with late season Zellwood corn, wasabi foam, matsutake mushrooms, Japanese eggplant and crispy lotus root from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Meatballs “On a Stick” with Vermicelli noodles, pickled vegetables and sriracha espuma from Cabana Bar and Beach Club
- Braised beef agnolotti with caponata-agrodolce, baby leeks, and glace de viande mornay sauce from Il Mulino
- Shake & Bake Style Southern Fried Chicken with black eyed pea puree, white cheddar fondue and bacon infused roasted garlic gravy from Picabu
Returning favorites include:
- Oven roasted beef rib eye from Shula’s Steakhouse
- Dragon sushi roll from Kimonos
The new Hawaiian Luau themed area will be called The Pig & Poke and joins the event’s other popular themed areas that offer specialty cuisine in immersive atmospheres: Carnival Corner, Chinatown, Bubble Lounge and a Beer Garden. More information on The Pig & Poke will be announced later.
Original dessert offerings will once again be served by World Champion Pastry Chef Laurent Branlard. Plus, the ninth annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will also bring back the Sunday Bubbles Brunch on Sunday, October 28.