We all understand the stress of finding a job, filling out applications, and going through the interview process. While those aspects of job hunting might never change, job fairs help to lessen the stress of the entire experience. On Thursday, May 3rd, Disneyland will be hosting an Anaheim job fair in partnership with S.O.A.R., Visit Anaheim, and the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce. This job fair will take place at the Paradise Pier Hotel and will offer Anaheim area residents an opportunity to meet with local businesses within the hospitality, restaurant, travel, and entertainment industries.
- Disneyland’s Paradise Pier Hotel is hosting an Anaheim job fair on Thursday, May 3rd from 9 am—12 pm.
- Anyone interested in working within the hospitality industry will have the opportunity to visit with dozens of companies that are currently hiring.
- Admission and parking for the job fair are free. Once parked, candidates may proceeded to the Pacific Ballroom at the Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel.
- The Following companies and businesses are participating in the Anaheim job fair:
|Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel|
Anaheim Resort Transportation
Dave & Buster’s
Embassy Suites Anaheim North
Embassy Suites Anaheim South
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim
Great Wolf Lodge
House of Blues
Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort
|Hyatt Regency JWA Newport Beach|
Hyatt Regency Orange County
Knott’s Berry Farm
La Brea Bakery
Patina Restaurant Group
Pretend City Children’s Museum
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen
Sheraton Garden Grove Anaheim South
Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Yellow Cab of Orange County
Other employment options:
- Disneyland will host a second Anaheim job fair on Monday, May 16th for housekeeping/laundry positions. This second job fair will be held at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa from 10 am—4 pm.
- Candidates interested in working for Disneyland, are strongly encouraged to visit Disneyland.jobs to view all available Cast Member positions.
Disney is an equal opportunity employer, drawing creativity from diversity. The Anaheim job fair will be held in the Pacific Ballroom at Disneyland’s Paradise Pier Hotel on Thursday, May 3rd from 9 am—12 pm.