Today, we’re getting a good look at the currently-under-construction Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The new land will make its official debut on June 30th.
- ABC is airing special segments on Good Morning America, The View, The Chew, and Nightline — some of which feature Disney Legend Tim Allen.
- Additionally, the Disney Parks Blog has been posting first looks at some of the land’s attractions, merchandise, and more.
- With that, here’s a look at what’s been revealed about Toy Story Land — and stay tuned for updates throughout the day.
- Nightline’s coverage also featured Paula Ferris as our guide through the new Land.
- Tim Allen jokes by voicing his disappointment that his “pitch” never got off the ground, Buzz Land.
Who’s excited for the brand-new #ToyStoryLand in Disney’s Hollywood Studios @WaltDisneyWorld?! It’s opening June 30 & #TheChew has a sneak peek at some tasty treats from Woody’s Lunch Box. Plus, someone in our studio audience gets a huge surprise! #PlayBig pic.twitter.com/NeRXGXHoAo
— The Chew (@thechew) May 2, 2018
- The Chew hosts sampled two of the new dishes being offered at Woody’s Lunchbox: the Barbecue Brisket Melt and the Chocolate Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart. Everyone was impressed with the delicious treats.
- See what else is on the menu at Woody’s Lunch Box, including a Monte Cristo, S’mores French Toast Sandwich, Totchos, and much more.
- Sara Haines and Sunny Hostin visited Disney’s Hollywood Studios and while they couldn’t ride any of the new attractions, they did take a spin on Toy Story Midway Mania.
Good Morning America
- This morning, Paula Ferris hosted a segment from Toy Story Land.
- In it, we got a first look at Alien Swirling Saucers, a new Wheezy Audio-Animatronic, and more.
- Wheezy will serenade guests with his rendition of the classic “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” while Alien Swirling Saucers will transport them to the Planet Pepperonia.
- The Disney Parks Blog followed up with photos of both Alien Swirling Saucers and Wheezy, seen below:
1 of 2
More Toy Story Land
- Speaking of the Disney Parks Blog, today they also shared a video of Slinky Dog Dash, including some on-ride footage.
- While fans have a few more weeks to wait before Toy Story Land opens at Walt Disney World, Shanghai Disneyland just opened their version of the land last week.
- Last week, Woody and the new marquee for Toy Story Land were installed.
- FastPass+ reservations for the new Toy Story Land attractions are now open to resort guests who are within 60 days of their arrival date. Additionally, Disney has announced daily Extra Magic Hours at Disney’s Hollywood Studio starting in July for hotel guests to enjoy the new land.
- Take a look at some of the merchandise items that will be available at Toy Story Land this summer.
Toy Story Land officially opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World on June 30th.