If you’ve spent any time in the Star Wars universe, then you know how amazingly gorgeous the galaxy far, far, away can be. Even in some of its darker elements, there’s a stunning sense of beauty. With today being May the Fourth, you can bring that beauty home for a fraction of the cost. Acme Archives, and Dark Ink are celebrating the day with sales on select Star Wars Artwork.
- Acme Archives and their sister site, Dark Ink are offering a flash sale on Star Wars artwork, including prints, lithographs, silkscreening, and more.
- 20% off site wide promotion is being offered at both websites on May 4th only.
- The sale will continue throughout the day from 12:01 am – 11:59 pm on Friday.
- This is a great opportunity for collectors who need a few additional pieces, or for fans just starting to curate Star Wars artwork.
- New artwork will also debut in honor of Star Wars Day. Here are some of the items that will be available:
- The Last Jedi by Mark Daniels
- Bounty Hunters for Hire by Mark Daniels
- Searching the Light by Akirant
- The Offering by Jaime Carrillo
- Suns Set by Cliff Cramp
- Local Residents by Cliff Cramp
- Porgs at Play by Joel Payne (canvas only)
- Message of Hope by Adrianna Vanderstelt (canvas only)
Other May the Fourth be with you fun:
- Join Chewbacca and #RoarForChange. This social media campaign will benefit UNICEF USA. Fans can join in the fun by posting their best Chewbacca impressions on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How exciting is Solo: A Star Wars Story going to be? If your planet somehow hasn’t received the data waves, you can click here to watch the latest trailer and view posters!
- In New York City, fans can take a free ride around Bryant Park in a Millennium Falcon inspired LEGO pedicab. Rumor is Chewbacca will also be there for meet and greet and photo opportunities.