Walt Disney World has announced an upcoming closure as well as the return of FastPass+ for Toy Story Mania! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- FastPass+ has not be available at the popular attraction since April 12th, 2018 as Imagineers prepare the ride’s new entrance.
- Disney also announced that the attraction will be fully closed from June 11 to 18 to prepare for the attraction’s integration into Toy Story Land.
- When Toy Story Mania reopens, guests will still enter and exit the attraction on Pixar Avenue, but when Toy Story Land opens, it will feature a new entrance within the land.
Upcoming Toy Story Mania Dates of Interest:
- May 9: FastPass+ Reservations Become Available for Booking
- May 20: Attraction Returns to Full Operation
- June 11: Attraction Closes
- June 18: Attraction Reopens
- June 30: Toy Story Land Opens with New Entrance for Toy Story Mania
Toy Story Land Fun Facts:
- More than 400 toy blocks fill Andy’s backyard.
- In Toy Story Land, Andy’s footprint is about 25 feet long or the equivalent of a size 240 shoe.
- It would take a Green Army Man roughly 12 steps just to travel the length of one of Andy’s shoeprints.
- You would need a backpack the size of a school bus to carry the Buzz and Woody figures that tower over Toy Story Land.
- The weight of the Slinky Dog Dash track and support columns weighs almost as much as 125,000 gallons of milk.
- Together Rex and the Jenga Tower are as tall as 7½ Green Army Men standing on top of one another.
ICYMI – Toy Story Land News:
- While fans have a few more weeks to wait before Toy Story Land opens at Walt Disney World, Shanghai Disneyland just opened their version of the land last month
- The Woody and the new marquee for Toy Story Land were installed.
- FastPass+ reservations for the new Toy Story Land attractions are now open to resort guests who are within 60 days of their arrival date. Additionally, Disney has announced daily Extra Magic Hours at Disney’s Hollywood Studio starting in July for hotel guests to enjoy the new land.