While firework dessert parties have been a staple at Walt Disney World for years, now Magic Kingdom will also offer an After Fireworks Dessert Party option as well.
- As the Disney Parks blog announced, After Fireworks Dessert Party events will start on May 28th.
- Party guests will enjoy special fireworks viewing from Plaza Garden beforehand.
- Following the fireworks, guests will head to the Tomorrowland Terrace for all-you-care-to-enjoy desserts and snacks.
- The party menu will include treats themed to each land including
- S’mores Action Station (Frontierland)
- Pineapple Delights (Adventureland)
- Ooey Gooey Toffee Cakes (Liberty Square)
- Macarons (Fantasyland)
- a Cookie Table (Tomorrowland)
- Strawberry Tarts (Main Street U.S.A.)
- Savory snacks such as cheese cubes, spinach dip with crackers, and house-made mini eggrolls will also be available along with fresh fruit and beverages such as sparkling apple juice, coffee, tea, and milk.
- Cost is $69 for adults and $41 for children.
- Phone reservations will open May 17th via 407-WDW-DINE. Online reservations will be available starting on May 24th.
- On July 3rd and 4th as well as on select Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party events, After Fireworks Dessert Party guests can also enjoy special holiday-themed treats.
ICYMI — Disney Parks Special Events News
- Over on the opposite coast, the Disneyland Resort recently announced a Pixar Pier Premiere event to take place on June 22nd. The cost is $299 per person and tickets are now on sale.
- Back at Walt Disney World, the latest Star Wars Galactic Nights events will be held on May 27th. With Solo: A Star Wars Story opening just a couple of days prior, this event will celebrate the latest film and also promises an Inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Panel. Tickets are still on sale at a cost of $129 (plus tax) for adults and $124 (plus tax) for children 3 to 9.
- Meanwhile, the Walt Disney World Resort recently confirmed that their Night of Joy concert events will no longer be held, making last year’s was the final installment. Incidentally, the second night of the event was canceled last year due to Hurricane Irma.