Her Universe continues to find creative ways to incorporate our favorite fandoms into our everyday wardrobes and this latest collection is no exceptions. Founder Ashley Eckstein asked fans to create unique collections based on the Disney princesses and what they came up with is quite fun. At the 2017 San Diego Comic Con, three winners of the Her Universe Geek Couture fashion show received the ultimate prize: design a Disney Princess inspired collection for Her Universe.
(Please Note: Your purchase using the links below will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
Each winner created two Destination Disney Princess Collections that have just made their debut on Her Universe. The fun collections include: clothing, jewelry, makeup, purses and more items are expected to be released soon.
Rapunzel and Tiana by Rose Ivy
Mulan and Moana by Lindsay Orndorff
- Green Hoodie Vest
- Green Hoodie Vest Plus Size
- Scrunch Jogger Pants
- Scrunch Jogger Pants Plus Size
- Warrior Reflection Eyeshadow Palette
Ariel and Jasmine by Grace Duval
- Smocked Shell Top
- Smocked Shell Top Plus Size
- Scale Pants
- Scale Pants Plus Size
- Dinglehopper Makeup Brush Set
More from Her Universe:
- Earlier this year Her Universe and Our Universe released a Solo: A Star Wars Story Inspired collection that the whole family will love.
- For Star Wars Day (May 4th), a brand new Star Wars Classic Beauty Collection was released that is pretty stellar.
- Read more about the founder Ashley Eckstein and what inspired her to start this company in her book It’s Your Universe, You Have the Power to Make It Happen.