Popular fashion brand Her Universe has released their latest clothing collection, this time inspired by Lucasfilm’s upcoming Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- The Solo collection from Her Universe features several 70s-inspired fashions while also taking cues from the Star Wars Universe.
- This release also marks the debut of the Our Universe Men’s Collection.
- Featured in the collection are cosplay pieces for men, a full unisex “Kessel Crew” tracksuit, and more.
- The Her Universe and Our Universe Solo: A Star Wars Story Collection can be found now at Hot Topic stores, HotTopic.com, BoxLunch stores, BoxLunch.com and on HerUniverse.com.
- Exclusive plus size designs are also available now at Torrid.com.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story opens in theatres May 25th.
More from Her Universe:
- Her Universe was created by Ashley Eckstein, who fans might also know as the voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels.
- Eckstein will embark on a national book tour next month in support of her new book It’s Your Universe: You Have the Power to Make it Happen.
- Earlier this year, Disney announced an expanded collaboration with Her Universe that brings new Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel merchandise lines to a broader set of fans and consumers.
- At the recent WonderCon Anaheim, Her Universe held a panel to discuss some of their upcoming collections and more. Gloria provided coverage of the event for Laughing Place.
More from Solo: A Star Wars Story:
- Speaking of tours, The Millennium Falcon Experience will be making stops in four cities in support of Solo.
- Lucasfilm recently debuted nine new character posters for the upcoming film. Incidentally, an artist accused Disney of ripping off his art for the last round of character posted the studio put out (Disney says the art was created by a third-party and that they were investigating the matter).
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will celebrate the release of Solo this summer with the latest installment of Star Wars: Galactic Nights. The event will feature specialty merchandise, food, an appearance by Joonas Suotamo, and much more. Tickets for the event are $129 for adults and are now on sale.