Entertainment Weekly has released the first image of Sadie Stanley as Kim Possible, which was revealed today at Comic Con by the animated series’ original creators Mark McCorkle and Bob Schooley. The upcoming DCOM adaptation was first announced earlier this year and will debut in 2019.
What we know about DCOM Kim Possible:
- Earlier this Spring, Disney announced they had found their leads to play Kim and Ron in the upcoming film. The casting announcements so far include:
- Sadie Stanley as Kim Possible
- Sean Giambrone as Ron Stoppable
- Isaac Ryan Brown as Wade
- Alyson Hannigan (How I Met Your Mother) as Dr. Ann Possible (Mom)
- Connie Ray (The Big C) as Nana Possible
- Todd Stashwick (12 Monkeys) as Drakken
- Taylor Ortega as Shego
- Erika Tham (Make It Pop) will play Kim’s childhood frenemy, Bonnie
- Ciara Wilson (OMG!) as new high school student Athena
More Disney Channel News:
- Disney Channel Original Movie musical, Freaky Friday will premiere on August 10th.
- Big Hero 6 The Series premiered on June 9th. The animated show picks up after the events of the movie, but will also occasionally flashback to Hiro’s earlier life. Find out what Kyle thought of the show in his review.
- New animated show, Big City Greens debuted on June 18th. The show follows 10 year old Cricket Green and his family on their wild adventures in the big city.
- Raven’s Home returned to Disney Channel for its second season on Monday, June 25th. Be sure to check out the show this season including the much anticipated musical episode.